Fees & Registration
Our all-inclusive delegate package includes:
- Access to all main Summit sessions (on 6 and 7 June 2013);
- ‘Behind the scenes’ tour of Manchester City FC’s Etihad Stadium with experts from the club (5 June 2013);
- ‘Behind the scenes’ tour of Manchester United FC’s Old Trafford stadium with experts from the club (7 June 2013);
- Networking Reception – the opening event of TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2013 (evening of 5 June 2013);
- On-site support and business networking service;
- Lunch and coffee breaks;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates);
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and research material);
- Post-Summit downloads of presentations and discussion content;
- Option** to purchase tickets to TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2013 Gala Awards Evening £149.00 + VAT (evening of 6 June);
- [SOLD OUT] **Discounted delegate pass to either Premium Seat Seminar 2013 or Fan Experience Forum 2013 (Update 13 May 2013: Sorry, waiting list only now on these two specialist meetings).
** additional fee applies (details on booking)
Full Delegate Package only £1,095.00 (+VAT)
How to book
 INVOICE: Send us an email to request invoice.
 TELEPHONE: Call +44 (0)208 133 5226 to book now.
 CREDIT CARD READY? Use the link below for secure online booking page.
[?] CAN WE HELP?: Send us an email with any questions.
No risk: You can cancel up to 60 days out from the event and receive a full refund (less credit card/admin fees). From 60 days out there are no refunds but you can transfer your ticket to a colleague at no charge. All substitutions must be put in writing to the event organiser.
Discount Codes: If you have a valid discount code please enter it on the registration page.
Group discounts are available on bookings of 3+ delegates from the same organisation, paid on a single invoice. Group discounts may not be valid in conjunction with any other early-bird registration or special offers. Please contact the organisers to confirm group rates.
Sponsors/Exhibitors: TheStadiumBusiness Summit is a ticketed event. Product and service suppliers can also receive delegate passes as part of their sponsorship and exhibition packages.
Questions / Special Requests: If you have any questions or special requests then contact us for a quick response.
Is it only in English? The main conference and related panel discussions will be presented in English. If you require translation services, please get in touch with us prior to the event for clarification.
Are there student/academic discounts? A limited number of conference places are available to accredited students (enrolled in courses related to the conference topic) and to academic professionals from recognised institutions. The discounted fee for student/academic participants is set at £200 (+tax) per person and tickets are provided on a first come, first served basis. Contact the organisers if you wish to apply for a student/academic pass.
Liability note: The organisers of TheStadiumBusiness Summit (Xperiology) do not accept liability for any loss of, or damage to, the personal effects of attendees to the event. We reserve the right to cancel, defer or modify the event proceedings without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions: Complete Terms & Conditions are available via online booking page or on request.
*Programme may be subject to change. E&OE