Over the last nine years, the Summit has attracted the sector’s key thinkers, movers and shakers – drawn from the most successful sports and entertainment venues in the world.
But we’re always striving to improve. From fresh voices, come fresh ideas.
As it’s our 10th Birthday edition, we’re pulling out all the stops to ensure we host our best audience ever. Our confirmed VIPs for 2019 include directors and senior management from:
- Chester Racecourse
- Al Ahly SC
- Aston Villa FC
- Cambridge United FC
- Connacht Rugby
- Crusaders FC
- Liberty Stadium
- Newcastle Falcons
- Northampton Saints
- Scarlets Rugby
- Sheffield United FC
- Stoke City FC
- West Bromwich Albion
- … and your venue?
Do you qualify for a free Guest VIP ticket?
Here are the VIP Guest Programme requirements:
- You are representing a Venue, Governing Body or Sports Team;
- You are C-Level/Director or Senior Management;
- You want to learn how to improve your venue operationally, increasing revenue and retention;
- You are happy to network and be introduced to suppliers, consultants and fellow stadium professionals;
- Your organisation has not attended the Summit in the last three years.
Still interested? Get in touch with Lizzie, who runs the VIP Guest Programme here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.