We’ve announced 8 new speakers for our fan experience track, including: the man who helped bring MLS to Toronto, the man behind Valencia CF’s 5,000+ growth in season ticket sales, one of the most prominent and respected women in the world of football and many more.
The updated PDF document features presentations from the following industry leaders:
- CEO Everton in the Community & Deputy CEO, Everton FC, UK
- Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer, Valencia CF, Spain
- VP Marketing & Entertainment, Tampa Bay Rays, USA
- GM – Projects, Strategy & Governance, Melbourne Cricket Club, Australia
- Commercial Director, Brighton & Hove Albion FC, UK
- Head of Digital Business Development, FC Barcelona, Spain
- Head – Business Development, Danish Football Union, Denmark
- Marketing Manager, Leicester Tigers Rugby Club, UK
…and many, many more!
Explore topics including the Transatlantic Lessons, Fans Through Thick & Thin, Increasing Matchday Attendance, In Stadia Engagement, Off-Season Engagement and more!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.