We’re coming out the other side of a global pandemic which has impacted our business, our colleagues and our clients on an unprecedented scale.
As we look to restart – and ahead of this year’s Summit – we’re looking to recognise the heroes, the innovators, the visionaries and the great ideas of our sector through the 12th annual TheStadiumBusiness Awards.
Nominations open soon but as a kick-off we wanted to introduce our international Judging Panel for 2021 (clockwise from top left):
• Jacque Holowaty, VP Employee & Guest Experience, Climate Pledge Arena
• Nick Sautner, Chief Executive Officer, The Eden Park Trust
• Dionna Widder, Chief Revenue Officer, Houston Dynamo
• Darren Burden, Executive Director, Kai Tak Sports Park
• Mel Raines, EVP of Corporate Comms, Community Engagement & Facility Operations, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Paul Fisher, Consultant (Former Chief Executive, Jockey Club Racecourses)
• Ian Nuttall, CEO & Co-Founder, TheStadiumBusiness
• Christian Lau, CTO, Los Angeles FC / Banc of California Stadium
• Andy O’Sullivan, Venue Director, Tottenham Hotspur FC
• Anne Gnauk, Director – Strategy, Marketing & Communication, Hamburger Sport-Verein e.V (not pictured)
We value and appreciate their expertise, insights and opinions as we review the entries from the most unexpected and challenging of years.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.