We’re coming out the other side of a global pandemic which has impacted our business, our colleagues and our clients on an unprecedented scale.
As we look to restart – and ahead of this year’s Summit – we’re looking to recognise the heroes, the innovators, the visionaries and the great ideas of our sector through the 12th annual TheStadiumBusiness Awards.
Nominations open soon but as a kick-off we wanted to introduce our international Judging Panel for 2021 (clockwise from top left):
• Jacque Holowaty, VP Employee & Guest Experience, Climate Pledge Arena
• Nick Sautner, Chief Executive Officer, The Eden Park Trust
• Dionna Widder, Chief Revenue Officer, Houston Dynamo
• Darren Burden, Executive Director, Kai Tak Sports Park
• Mel Raines, EVP of Corporate Comms, Community Engagement & Facility Operations, Pacers Sports & Entertainment
• Paul Fisher, Consultant (Former Chief Executive, Jockey Club Racecourses)
• Ian Nuttall, CEO & Co-Founder, TheStadiumBusiness
• Christian Lau, CTO, Los Angeles FC / Banc of California Stadium
• Andy O’Sullivan, Venue Director, Tottenham Hotspur FC
• Anne Gnauk, Director – Strategy, Marketing & Communication, Hamburger Sport-Verein e.V (not pictured)
We value and appreciate their expertise, insights and opinions as we review the entries from the most unexpected and challenging of years.