Wow… It’s already February and there’s just 17 weeks until the biggest stadium meeting in the world!
Here’s the latest from TheStadiumBusiness HQ:
- NEW SIGNINGS: Southampton FC, Inter Milan, Lancashire CCC, West Brom, Fulham, Reading FC and Azteca Stadium are just a selection of the clubs and venues who have already registered;
- We’ve posted our snazzy video from last year’s event so that (a) newcomers can get acquainted with the Summit and (b) previous delegates can play ‘Spot Myself’ in the crowd;
- OVERVIEW: We’ve also produced a one page PDF which explains what’s happening over the three days;
- THE MARKETPLACE: Our boutique, mini-expo area is set for another sellout. Let us know if you’ve got something to show the world’s stadium businesses;
- AWARDS: The 7th edition of TheStadiumBusiness Awards will be hosted on the pitch of the Santiago Bernabéu. We’d appreciate your help recognising the best in the business by nominating here;
- INSIGHTS: Last week we published TheStadiumBusiness League Table highlighting which clubs are earning the most revenue per seat, per game. Were you surprised with the results?;
- WINNERS: We announced two lucky winners of our December prize draw who will be joining us at the Awards.
That’s all for now. Get in touch if you want to join us / speak / sponsor – or if you have any questions at all.
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid.
PS. Our earlybird offer for venue operators – which includes two free hotel nights at the conference HQ hotel – expires in a few weeks. Here’s the offer link to book online. Or ping us an email if you prefer an invoice.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.