Wow… It’s already February and there’s just 17 weeks until the biggest stadium meeting in the world!
Here’s the latest from TheStadiumBusiness HQ:
- NEW SIGNINGS: Southampton FC, Inter Milan, Lancashire CCC, West Brom, Fulham, Reading FC and Azteca Stadium are just a selection of the clubs and venues who have already registered;
- We’ve posted our snazzy video from last year’s event so that (a) newcomers can get acquainted with the Summit and (b) previous delegates can play ‘Spot Myself’ in the crowd;
- OVERVIEW: We’ve also produced a one page PDF which explains what’s happening over the three days;
- THE MARKETPLACE: Our boutique, mini-expo area is set for another sellout. Let us know if you’ve got something to show the world’s stadium businesses;
- AWARDS: The 7th edition of TheStadiumBusiness Awards will be hosted on the pitch of the Santiago Bernabéu. We’d appreciate your help recognising the best in the business by nominating here;
- INSIGHTS: Last week we published TheStadiumBusiness League Table highlighting which clubs are earning the most revenue per seat, per game. Were you surprised with the results?;
- WINNERS: We announced two lucky winners of our December prize draw who will be joining us at the Awards.
That’s all for now. Get in touch if you want to join us / speak / sponsor – or if you have any questions at all.
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid.
PS. Our earlybird offer for venue operators – which includes two free hotel nights at the conference HQ hotel – expires in a few weeks. Here’s the offer link to book online. Or ping us an email if you prefer an invoice.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.