With just 14 days to go before the key global meeting of stadium owners, operators and developers, the final conference programme for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 has been released.
We’ve added brand new expert speakers to our line up, including:
- Jordi Moix, Board Member, FC Barcelona, Spain;
- Greg Beadles, EVP – CAO & CFO, Atlanta Falcons, USA;
- Jim Smith, EVP – CMO & CRO Atlanta Falcons, USA;
- Ted Mattsson, Project Director (Tele2 Arena), SGA Fastigheter AB, Sweden;
- Richard Ayers, Founder & CEO, Seven League, UK;
- Kunal Malik, Former CTO, San Francisco 49ers, USA;
- Umut Kutlu, Chief Marketing Officer, Besiktas JK,Turkey;
- Scott Brown, SVP Strategy & Digital Platforms, The Nielsen Company, USA.
Interested in joining us? There’s still time! Just ping us an email by clicking here.
See you at Wembley!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.