With just 14 days to go before the key global meeting of stadium owners, operators and developers, the final conference programme for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 has been released.
We’ve added brand new expert speakers to our line up, including:
- Jordi Moix, Board Member, FC Barcelona, Spain;
- Greg Beadles, EVP – CAO & CFO, Atlanta Falcons, USA;
- Jim Smith, EVP – CMO & CRO Atlanta Falcons, USA;
- Ted Mattsson, Project Director (Tele2 Arena), SGA Fastigheter AB, Sweden;
- Richard Ayers, Founder & CEO, Seven League, UK;
- Kunal Malik, Former CTO, San Francisco 49ers, USA;
- Umut Kutlu, Chief Marketing Officer, Besiktas JK,Turkey;
- Scott Brown, SVP Strategy & Digital Platforms, The Nielsen Company, USA.
Interested in joining us? There’s still time! Just ping us an email by clicking here.
See you at Wembley!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.