Each year we curate a guestlist of VIPs – from venues and teams, large and small – to provide new faces and bring new ideas to the Summit.
Our VIP invites are now out for #SBS20 and already 20 organisations have confirmed:
- British Basketball League – COO
- British Basketball League – Director
- Newcastle Eagles – Owner
- Leicester Riders – Club Director
- Bristol Flyers – Head Coach
- Manchester United FC – Head of Venue Strategy & Planning
- ASM Global – Head of Commercial Partnerships
- Singapore Sports Hub – Senior Director, Sports & Community Programming
- Blackburn Rovers – Marketing Manager
- Belfast Giants – Commercial Manager
- RFL – Membership Manager
- Manchester Giants – CEO
- National Stadium of Albania – Director of New Stadium
- Feyenoord – CIO
- Wembley Stadium – Senior Commercial Manager
- Eden Park – Chief Executive Officer
- M&S Bank Arena – Head of Partnerships & Hospitality
- Stockport County FC – Director
- Lancs Cricket – Chief Executive
- Northampton Saints – Head of Operations
and we’re only just getting started. In fact, we’ve set aside 100 guest passes for this programme in 2020. Should you be one of them?
Do you qualify for a free Guest VIP ticket for 2020?
Here are the VIP Guest Programme requirements:
- You are representing a Venue, Governing Body or Sports Team;
- You are C-Level/Director or Senior Management;
- You want to learn how to improve your venue operationally, increasing revenue and retention;
- Your organisation has not attended the Summit in the last three years.
New for 2020: The CTO Guestlist – With the addition of our Venue Technology Showcase within The Marketplace networking area, we have set aside a limited number of guest passes for CTOs, Heads of IT, Heads of Digital etc at teams/leagues and venues to attend for FREE.
Interested? Get in touch with Lizzie, who runs the VIP Guest Programme here.