We’re delighted to announce more of our confirmed attendees which including the following industry leaders.
- Venues Canberra – Director of Commercial
- Adelaide Oval SMA – GM – Hospitality & Portfolio Development
- Aarhus Gymnastikforening – Project Leader
- FC Barcelona – Head of IT Operations
- Brighton and Hove Albion FC – Digital Systems Project Manager
- Chester Racecourse – Head of IT
- Como 1907 FC – CEO
- FC Helsingør – Chairman & Co-Owner
- Huddersfield Town A.F.C – Commercial Director
- Northampton Saints – Head of Operations
- Olympic Stadium Finland – Head of Sports/Entertainment
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C – Venue Director
- Tufan Football Club – Executive Board Member
- Wasps Holdings – Commercial Director
- Wembley Stadium – Senior Commercial Manager
We’re very excited to host them – and more than 400 delegates from around the world – in Manchester for our 11th edition.
WANT TO MEET THESE CLUBS?
Want to network with hundreds of decision-makers from stadia, arena, teams and clubs from around the world? Good news! Earlybird Delegate passes for the Summit are still available. Book before 31st January and receive 2 free hotel nights in one of the official HQ hotels (saving >£300).
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.