Due to an influx of registrations for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 (3-5 June, Wembley) last week, we are now down to our last ten hotel rooms at our conference HQ – Hilton London Wembley.
The world-class organisations that have recently registered include:
- FC Barcelona;
- Arsenal FC;
- Real Madrid CF,
- The Scarlets;
- Atlanta Falcons;
- The Rugby Football League;
- Liga de Fútbol Profesional;
- Lord’s Cricket Ground.
If you are thinking of coming and would like to increase networking, minimise travel costs and avoid disappointment, now is the time to register your attendance!
What’s in store?
- Over 30 Speakers including The FA, Real Madrid, National Hockey League (NHL) Wembley Stadium, The Jockey Club, Miami Dolphins, Adelaide Oval and many more;
- Marketplace with new products and live demos for your stadium business;
- An exclusive behind the scenes tour of the iconic Wembley Stadium;
- Key topics including venue finance, stadium technology, content and programming, and much, much more!
Special rates have been agreed at Hilton Wembley, our official headquarters for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014. Ping us an email here to reserve one of our last hotel rooms.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.