Due to an influx of registrations for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 (3-5 June, Wembley) last week, we are now down to our last ten hotel rooms at our conference HQ – Hilton London Wembley.
The world-class organisations that have recently registered include:
- FC Barcelona;
- Arsenal FC;
- Real Madrid CF,
- The Scarlets;
- Atlanta Falcons;
- The Rugby Football League;
- Liga de Fútbol Profesional;
- Lord’s Cricket Ground.
If you are thinking of coming and would like to increase networking, minimise travel costs and avoid disappointment, now is the time to register your attendance!
What’s in store?
- Over 30 Speakers including The FA, Real Madrid, National Hockey League (NHL) Wembley Stadium, The Jockey Club, Miami Dolphins, Adelaide Oval and many more;
- Marketplace with new products and live demos for your stadium business;
- An exclusive behind the scenes tour of the iconic Wembley Stadium;
- Key topics including venue finance, stadium technology, content and programming, and much, much more!
Special rates have been agreed at Hilton Wembley, our official headquarters for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014. Ping us an email here to reserve one of our last hotel rooms.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.