Less than six weeks until the Summit – is Madrid ready for us?
- We have released our highly anticipated programme preview for #SBS16;
- More and more registrations every day: Real Madrid C.F., Inter Milan, Croke Park, FC Schalke 04, Southampton FC, Club Atlético De Madrid, Worcester Warriors and many more;
- Tech giant Google will be explaining how to use their innovative technology to help fill your stadium;
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2016 at Santiago Bernbéu is almost sold-out. Just twenty three spaces remain for dinner with the winners;
- A few hotel rooms are still available at the 5* conference HQ in Madrid;
- Premium Seat Seminar and Fan Experience Forum are registering new delegates each week to explore the future of their respective sectors;
- We have a limited number of tickets remaining if you’d like to be a part of our biggest Summit to date, register here.
Change your stadium business forever
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.