Less than two weeks until the Summit – is Barcelona ready for us?
- AS Roma, Jacksonville Jaguars, Legends, The O2 London, FRIENDS Arena, San Jose Earthquakes and San Francisco 49ers have joined our Premium Seat Seminar speaker line-up;
- More and more registrations every day: Athletic Club Bilbao, Inter Milan, Waseda University Japan, Development Bank of Japan, Telstra Global, Logipix, AEG and many more;
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2015 at Camp Nou is almost sold-out. Just eight spaces remain for dinner with the winners;
- and… The Venue Technology Meeting (Europe’s first meeting dedicated to the application of new technologies in sports venues) is FREE to delegates of TheStadiumBusiness Summit;
- We have a few places remaining if you’d like to be a part of our biggest Summit to date, register here.
Change your stadium business forever!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.