Less than two weeks until the Summit – is Barcelona ready for us?
- AS Roma, Jacksonville Jaguars, Legends, The O2 London, FRIENDS Arena, San Jose Earthquakes and San Francisco 49ers have joined our Premium Seat Seminar speaker line-up;
- More and more registrations every day: Athletic Club Bilbao, Inter Milan, Waseda University Japan, Development Bank of Japan, Telstra Global, Logipix, AEG and many more;
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2015 at Camp Nou is almost sold-out. Just eight spaces remain for dinner with the winners;
- and… The Venue Technology Meeting (Europe’s first meeting dedicated to the application of new technologies in sports venues) is FREE to delegates of TheStadiumBusiness Summit;
- We have a few places remaining if you’d like to be a part of our biggest Summit to date, register here.
Change your stadium business forever!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.