It’s that time again.
It’s your business.
It’s our business.
It’s TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2017…
…in just 3 weeks’ time in wonderful Dublin, at the stunning Croke Park.
Here are the latest headlines from the event team to tempt you along:
- Latest registrations include…. 49ers, TripeJump Tech, Manchester City FC, KORE Software, Venues NSW, Philips Lighting, Chelsea FC, Velocity Retail, Sporting Club de Portugal, OpenCamp, Jacksonville Jaguars, SkiData, Endpoint, Beovation, Musco Lighting, LiveStyled, Ticketmaster and many, many more;
- Here’s a list of the 200+ stadium businesses already confirmed;
- The Marketplace is SOLD OUT – We will be showcasing the latest in wifi, beer dispensing, data visualisation, IP video, 3D solutions, retail/POS, CRM, HR management – and much, much more;
- If you’re a supplier and want to get networking then you’ll need to book one of these final 18 passes;
- What’s the value of your fans? Do you know who are the real big spenders in your stadium? Lee Reed, VP Sales Engineering, Worldpay UK will host a breakout on “the value of fans” analysing how payment data can let you understand your audience, guide strategic decision-making and open up opportunities. Clever stuff;
- Gender Imbalance – A big issue in our male-dominated industry but we’ve been doing our bit to balance the books with more female representation than ever before;
- Revenue! “Turning venues into lucrative experiences!” Our clever design partners KSS have published a sneak preview of their presentation – read it here;
- Want decision-makers? We luv ‘em – and have loads on the delegate list;
- The team from our favourite stadium event – those noisy, family-fun, high-octane Monster Jam folks – have released a case study on the first live entertainment events to take place at the King Fahd National Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
- Heads Up! We’re taking our guests to new heights this year. Quite literally! Delegates will be boarding the Etihad Skyline roof climb over Croke Park as part of the programme;
- Quick pint? They don’t come much quicker than this. Sponsors Bottoms Up Beer UK shared this video on how Carling pours more beer for footy fans;
- Fan Engagement – We’ve got you covered with more fan-centric content than ever, including this keynote from Chris Overholt, CEO & Secretary General, Canadian Olympic Committee;
- VIP hospitality trends: those clever folk at 3D Digital Venue have put together their predictions for VIP trends to drive venue success in 2017;
- Premium Customers – How do you create hospitality products for a completely new sporting experience? Charlene Nyantekyi, of Formula E shares all. And Andy O’Sullivan will be showcasing Spurs’ VIP hospitality journey as it counts down to its new home;
- Are we nearly there yet? If you’re still reading this, and haven’t given up on us just yet, we’d like to reward you with £200 discount off your pass* (just £995). Click the secret link here to redeem;
- Labour Resource Management – Boring? No, never! We’ll be showcasing how Emirates Old Trafford has embraced the latest software solutions to manage its labour curves, bends and spikes;
- Winners?! We love winners and we’ll be celebrating the best in our business at the 8th annual TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2017 on the night of Thursday 22nd June – Here’s who’s in the shortlists;
- And so much more…
- Two days to change your stadium business forever…
Joining us? Hope so.
Ping us an email to get on the list.
and TheStadiumBusiness crew
PS. Here’s the latest programme. First Guinness is on us!
*only valid on new bookings. May not be used against existing bookings or any other offer
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.