A few weeks ago TheStadiumBusiness Summit announced a new for 2017 VIP Programme, inviting leading Venues and Sports Teams who have not previously been part of the world’s leading stadia meeting.
We are commited to hosting the industry’s most important audience and we believe TheStadiumBusiness Summit should be accessible to all Clubs, Sports Teams, Stadiums, Arenas and Sports Grounds.
To prove our commitment we are offering complimentary VIP guest packages to join the Summit to those who qualify.
Check out the latest names who have confirmed their VIP passes:
- SV Darmstadt 1898
- Nottinghamshire CCC
- Casement Park
- Warwickshire CCC
- Pearse Stadium
- Manchester Giants Basketball
- Arena Armeec Sofia
- Croke Park
- Nowlan Park
- Celtic Park
- Hampshire Cricket Club
- Bristol Sport
- Tranmere Rovers
- The Gaelic Grounds
- Bolton Wanderers FC
- Southend United FC
- Richmond Athletic Association/Rugby Club
- Maidstone United FC
- Karachi Stadium
Think you might qualify? Here are the credentials…
- You are representing a Venue or Sports Team;
- You want to learn how to improve your venue operationally, increasing revenue and retention;
- You’re commited to finding innovative ways to improve your Fan Engagement;
- You’re excited about improving your Premium Seating & Hospitality offerings;
- You want to network with like-minded individuals in the same situation as you;
- You are a Director or C’Level;
- Your organisation has not attended the Summit in the last three years.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with our VIP Manager, Lizzie!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.