Here are the latest New Signings to TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2016, Madrid (31 May – 2 June).
These organisations are attending TheStadiumBusiness Summit for the first time and this is your opportunity to meet them all in Madrid.
Every team needs an injection of new talent from time to time – and our New Signings programme does just that. We’ve set aside 100 tickets for the Summit for organisations / teams / venues which have never before attended.
We’ll be adding more names each month as we countdown to Madrid.
Register today to learn, share and network with the global stadium industry.
New Signings include:
- 01 Bernd Maas, Managing Director, MSV Duisburg, Germany;
- 02 Janus Kyhl, Club Director, FC Helsingør, Denmark;
- 03 Adam Benson, Comercial Director, Reading FC, UK;
- 04 Sascha Färber, Head of Organisation & Stadium Management, TSV 1860 München, Germany;
- 05 Jim O’Toole, CEO, Worcester Warriors, UK;
- 06 Moritz Beckers-Schwarz, CEO, FC Schalke 04, Germany;
- 07 Roy Singh, Chairman, Canadian Premier League T20, Canada;
- 08 Susan Fink, Ops Director – Sports & Entertainment, Eurest Mexico/BBVA Bancomer, Mexico;
- 09 Peter Shaw, COO, Tranmere Rovers, UK.
SEE YOU IN MADRID!
PS. Venue operators can enjoy our Earlybird offer saving £500. Hurry, the offer ends Friday 4 March. Register here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.