Here are the latest New Signings to TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2016, Madrid (31 May – 2 June).
These organisations are attending TheStadiumBusiness Summit for the first time and this is your opportunity to meet them all in Madrid.
Every team needs an injection of new talent from time to time – and our New Signings programme does just that. We’ve set aside 100 tickets for the Summit for organisations / teams / venues which have never before attended.
We’ll be adding more names each month as we countdown to Madrid.
Register today to learn, share and network with the global stadium industry.
New Signings include:
- 01 Bernd Maas, Managing Director, MSV Duisburg, Germany;
- 02 Janus Kyhl, Club Director, FC Helsingør, Denmark;
- 03 Adam Benson, Comercial Director, Reading FC, UK;
- 04 Sascha Färber, Head of Organisation & Stadium Management, TSV 1860 München, Germany;
- 05 Jim O’Toole, CEO, Worcester Warriors, UK;
- 06 Moritz Beckers-Schwarz, CEO, FC Schalke 04, Germany;
- 07 Roy Singh, Chairman, Canadian Premier League T20, Canada;
- 08 Susan Fink, Ops Director – Sports & Entertainment, Eurest Mexico/BBVA Bancomer, Mexico;
- 09 Peter Shaw, COO, Tranmere Rovers, UK.
SEE YOU IN MADRID!
PS. Venue operators can enjoy our Earlybird offer saving £500. Hurry, the offer ends Friday 4 March. Register here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.