Here are the latest New Signings to TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2016, Madrid (31 May – 2 June).
These organisations are attending TheStadiumBusiness Summit for the first time and this is your opportunity to meet them all in Madrid.
Every team needs an injection of new talent from time to time – and our New Signings programme does just that. We’ve set aside 100 tickets for the Summit for organisations / teams / venues which have never before attended.
We’ll be adding more names each month as we countdown to Madrid.
Register today to learn, share and network with the global stadium industry.
New Signings include:
- 01 Bernd Maas, Managing Director, MSV Duisburg, Germany;
- 02 Janus Kyhl, Club Director, FC Helsingør, Denmark;
- 03 Adam Benson, Comercial Director, Reading FC, UK;
- 04 Sascha Färber, Head of Organisation & Stadium Management, TSV 1860 München, Germany;
- 05 Jim O’Toole, CEO, Worcester Warriors, UK;
- 06 Moritz Beckers-Schwarz, CEO, FC Schalke 04, Germany;
- 07 Roy Singh, Chairman, Canadian Premier League T20, Canada;
- 08 Susan Fink, Ops Director – Sports & Entertainment, Eurest Mexico/BBVA Bancomer, Mexico;
- 09 Peter Shaw, COO, Tranmere Rovers, UK.
SEE YOU IN MADRID!
PS. Venue operators can enjoy our Earlybird offer saving £500. Hurry, the offer ends Friday 4 March. Register here.