We are delighted to announce TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2016.
TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2016 are taking place at an exclusive gala dinner on the pitch of the world-famous Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid (1 June 2016).
The Awards were launched in 2010, in order to:
- Recognise achievement, innovation, fresh thinking and the leaders in the world of stadium, arena and sports venue management.
- Raise industry standards and encourage greater professionalism.
- Drive awareness of the stadium, arena and sports venue sector.
Now in their seventh year, TheStadiumBusiness Awards are recognised around the world. All shortlisted nominees are invited, along with Summit delegates for a special dinner as we announce the winners!
TIMELINE OF THE AWARDS PROCESS:
To see a full breakdown of the Awards process simply click here.
HOW TO ENTER:
Currently, the Awards open to public nominations in 2016 are:
- Venue of the Year Award;
- Executive of the Year Award;
- Unsung Hero Award;
- Safety & Security Award;
- Product Innovation Award;
- Sustainability Award;
- Rising Star Award;
- Venue Technology Award;
- Project of the Year Award.
As our previous Awards winners will testify, there are many benefits of being shortlisted and/or receiving an Award at TheStadiumBusiness Awards, including:
- Recognition of your/your organisation’s achievements;
- Creation of PR/media promotion opportunities;
- Motivate your team/Corporate pride;
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors;
- Enhance your brand;
- Global benefits of a recognised endorsement from your industry.
If you want to see what happens at the Awards, check out our 2015 Photo Gallery here…