Today we’re announcing 8 new speakers in the final programme update, including: the man behind Columbus Crew SC’s multi-million dollar naming rights partnership with MAPFRE, the author of the Kiosk DNA report, the VP of Development for Hilton Worldwide and many more.
The updated PDF document features presentations from the following industry leaders:
- Director of Business Operations, San Francisco 49ers
- Stadium Director, Olympique de Marseille
- Commercial Director, FC Spartak Moscow (Otkrytie Arena)
- CEO, Wasps Rugby Club
- Operations Manager, London Irish RFC
- Marketing & Communications Director, Rugby Football League (RFL)
- Former President & CEO, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
- Creative & Innovations Director, Levy Restaurants
- International VP, FELD Motor Sports
- CEO, Commerzbank Arena
- Head of Stadium Operations, FC Barcelona
- VP – Corporate Partnerships, Columbus Crew SC
- SVP – Teams & Venues, Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment
- Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club
- Director – Public Policy & International Relations, England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
- VP – Development (UK, Ireland & Nordics), Hilton Worldwide
- CEO, PGE Arena Gdansk
- Marketing Director, Open Camp Barcelona
- General Manager – Projects, Strategy & Governance, Melbourne Cricket Club
- COO, Vancouver Whitecaps
- Chief Executive, RDS Arena
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.