Four weeks today and we’ll be in Barcelona, all set for the largest stadium industry meeting of the year:
1. New sign-ups this week include: Bayer Leverkusen, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford FC, Commerzbank Arena, ICSS, Lagardère Unlimited, England & Wales Cricket Board, Open Camp Barcelona and many more;
2. Chris Previte, VP – Corporate Partnerships, Columbus Crew joins our speaker line-up to discuss naming rights;
3. 8 new speakers were added to the Fan Experience Forum programme, including the man who helped bring MLS to Toronto;
4. PSV Eindhoven join Premium Seat Seminar to share their recent successes with hospitality offerings and premium seating;
5. Tracey Hughes, Founder, Silicon Valley Sports Ventures joins the VTECH speaker line-up to show how technology innovations can help businesses grow;
6. Meet the industry’s leading suppliers in The Marketplace: Colosseo, Purple WiFi and Wincor-Nixdorf are the most recent additions;
7. Discounted hotel rooms are running low, they’ll all be gone next week. Book yours here before they’re gone.
See you in Barcelona! Register here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.