Four weeks today and we’ll be in Barcelona, all set for the largest stadium industry meeting of the year:
1. New sign-ups this week include: Bayer Leverkusen, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford FC, Commerzbank Arena, ICSS, Lagardère Unlimited, England & Wales Cricket Board, Open Camp Barcelona and many more;
2. Chris Previte, VP – Corporate Partnerships, Columbus Crew joins our speaker line-up to discuss naming rights;
3. 8 new speakers were added to the Fan Experience Forum programme, including the man who helped bring MLS to Toronto;
4. PSV Eindhoven join Premium Seat Seminar to share their recent successes with hospitality offerings and premium seating;
5. Tracey Hughes, Founder, Silicon Valley Sports Ventures joins the VTECH speaker line-up to show how technology innovations can help businesses grow;
6. Meet the industry’s leading suppliers in The Marketplace: Colosseo, Purple WiFi and Wincor-Nixdorf are the most recent additions;
7. Discounted hotel rooms are running low, they’ll all be gone next week. Book yours here before they’re gone.