Four weeks today and we’ll be in Barcelona, all set for the largest stadium industry meeting of the year:
1. New sign-ups this week include: Bayer Leverkusen, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford FC, Commerzbank Arena, ICSS, Lagardère Unlimited, England & Wales Cricket Board, Open Camp Barcelona and many more;
2. Chris Previte, VP – Corporate Partnerships, Columbus Crew joins our speaker line-up to discuss naming rights;
3. 8 new speakers were added to the Fan Experience Forum programme, including the man who helped bring MLS to Toronto;
4. PSV Eindhoven join Premium Seat Seminar to share their recent successes with hospitality offerings and premium seating;
5. Tracey Hughes, Founder, Silicon Valley Sports Ventures joins the VTECH speaker line-up to show how technology innovations can help businesses grow;
6. Meet the industry’s leading suppliers in The Marketplace: Colosseo, Purple WiFi and Wincor-Nixdorf are the most recent additions;
7. Discounted hotel rooms are running low, they’ll all be gone next week. Book yours here before they’re gone.
See you in Barcelona! Register here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.