Over the last eight years, the Summit has attracted many of the stadium industry’s key thinkers, movers and shakers, from the most successful sports and entertainment venues in the world.
But we’re always striving to improve (well, aren’t we all?). From fresh voices, come fresh ideas and innovation, the vital elements to creating a succesful Summit.
We are commited to hosting the industry’s most important audience and we believe TheStadiumBusiness Summit should be accessible to all Clubs, Sports Teams, Stadiums, Arenas and Sports Grounds.
For 2017, the Summit introduces our VIP Programme, inviting leading organisations who have not previously been part of the world’s leading stadia meeting.
To prove our commitment we are offering complimentary VIP guest packages to join the Summit to those who qualify.
Think you might qualify? Here are the credentials…
- You want to learn how to improve your venue operationally, increasing revenue and retention;
- You’re commited to finding innovative ways to improve your Fan Engagement;
- You’re excited about improving your Premium Seating & Hospitality offerings;
- You want to network with like-minded individuals in the same situation as you;
- You are a Director or C’Level;
- Your organisation has not attended the Summit in the last three years.
Organisations that qualify for our VIP programme will be registered for an all inclusive package to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheStadiumBusiness Awards evening.