With less than two months to go before the largest dedicated meeting in the world of the owners, operators and developers of the world’s leading stadiums, arenas and major sport venues, the updated programme preview for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 has been released, featuring the following presentations:
- Alex Horne, General Secretary, The Football Association, UK
- Andrew Daniels, CEO, Adelaide Oval SMA, Australia
- Mats Grönlund, CEO, SGA Fastigheter AB, Sweden
- Xavier Lortat-Jacob*, CEO, Nice Eco Stadium/VINCI, France
- Paul Fisher, Group Managing Director, Jockey Club Racecourses, UK
- Javier Martinez, Managing Director, Business Development, Marketing & Sales, Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., Spain
- Roger Maslin, Managing Director, Wembley Stadium, UK
- Asim Pasha, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Sporting Innovations, USA
- Patrik Meyer, CEO, Commerzbank Arena, Germany
- Magnus Danielsson, Vice President – International, Feld Motor Sports (Feld Entertainment), International
…and many, many more!
Explore topics including naming rights, venue technology, content and programming, multi-purpose venues, opening experiences, PLUS take an exclusive behind-the scenes tour of the iconic Wembley Stadium and network with the world’s stadium business with us this June.
Find out how you can maximise return, tap into new revenue streams and increase audience numbers – only at TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.