With less than two months to go before the largest dedicated meeting in the world of the owners, operators and developers of the world’s leading stadiums, arenas and major sport venues, the updated programme preview for TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 has been released, featuring the following presentations:
- Alex Horne, General Secretary, The Football Association, UK
- Andrew Daniels, CEO, Adelaide Oval SMA, Australia
- Mats Grönlund, CEO, SGA Fastigheter AB, Sweden
- Xavier Lortat-Jacob*, CEO, Nice Eco Stadium/VINCI, France
- Paul Fisher, Group Managing Director, Jockey Club Racecourses, UK
- Javier Martinez, Managing Director, Business Development, Marketing & Sales, Club Atlético de Madrid S.A.D., Spain
- Roger Maslin, Managing Director, Wembley Stadium, UK
- Asim Pasha, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Sporting Innovations, USA
- Patrik Meyer, CEO, Commerzbank Arena, Germany
- Magnus Danielsson, Vice President – International, Feld Motor Sports (Feld Entertainment), International
…and many, many more!
Explore topics including naming rights, venue technology, content and programming, multi-purpose venues, opening experiences, PLUS take an exclusive behind-the scenes tour of the iconic Wembley Stadium and network with the world’s stadium business with us this June.
Find out how you can maximise return, tap into new revenue streams and increase audience numbers – only at TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.