We’re working hard to ensure that the eighth annual TheStadiumBusiness Summit is our best yet, and to keep the ball rolling we’ve just confirmed even more VIP delegations for Dublin!
Last week we announced our first 19 new faces from the world’s major sports venues and teams, and today we add another 9 names to the list… and we are very excited to meet them on site at the Summit.
Our latest delegations confirmed in attendance are below:
- Bohemian Football Club, Ireland
- Glasgow Warriors, UK
- Cagliari Calcio, Italy
- Dublin City Council, Ireland
- Worcester Warriors, UK
- Crusaders FC, UK
- Dundalk FC, Ireland
- Carlisle united FC
- Société Stade Bordeaux Atlantique, France.
All of our VIPs will join 400+ stadia business leaders at Croke Park on 22-23 June, for two days of debate, discussion and networking.
Over the last eight years, the Summit has attracted many of the stadium industry’s key thinkers, movers and shakers, from the most successful sports and entertainment venues in the world.
We are committed to hosting the industry’s most important audience and we believe TheStadiumBusiness Summit should be accessible to all Clubs, Sports Teams, Stadiums, Arenas and Sports Grounds.
This is the reason the Summit VIP Programme was introduced, inviting leading organisations who have not previously been part of the world’s leading stadia meeting.
To prove our committment we are offering complimentary VIP guest packages to join the Summit to those who qualify.
Think you might qualify? Here are the credentials…
- You are a Director or C-Level from a Venue or Sports Team;
- You want to learn how to improve your venue operationally;
- You’re committed to improving your Fan Engagement;
- You’re excited about improving your Premium Seating & Hospitality;
- You want to meet like-minded individuals in the same situation as you;
- Your organisation has not attended the Summit in the last three years;
- You’re available on 22-23 June to attend in Dublin.
Want to find out more about our VIP Programme and how to apply? Get in touch with our VIP Manager, Lizzie.