TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 is proud to welcome on board the following official sponsors to the event….
- Colosseo – COLOSSEO introduces a unique integrated solution for complex sports arena or stadium management systems. It offers full range starting from multimedia management to security with accent on maximum comfort for visitors.
- Dallmeier – Dallmeier has at its disposal more than 30 years of experience in transmission, recording as well as picture processing technology and is an outstanding pioneer of CCTV/IP solutions worldwide.
- FELD Entertainment – This year we will be bringing Monster Jam to four continents including engagements in Manila- first ever in Asia, Stockholm, Arnhem and Mexico City, just to name a few.
- Green 4 Solutions – Green 4 Solutions is the CRM market leader within the Sport and Leisure industry. Their joined-up solution has taken CRM to the next level by incorporating a world class fan loyalty programme and also through the development of a customer focused ticketing solution, built on the CRM platform.
- Levy Restaurants – Levy Restaurants (part of Compass Group PLC) is the leading provider of premium-quality food and drink experiences in major entertainment and sporting venues.
- Manica Architecture – MANICA Architecture provides its clients with the unique combination of large scale project experience and the personality and creativity of a boutique international design studio.
- Meru Networks – Meru Networks is a market leader in the development of mobile access and virtualized Wi-Fi solutions. Meru’s MobileFLEX wireless architecture addresses the ever-growing need for higher bandwidth and higher client densities.
- Real Wireless – Real Wireless is the pre-eminent independent expert advisor in wireless technology, strategy & regulation worldwide.
- Siemens – Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities and metropolitan areas.
- Stechert – Seats for all over the world! Founded in 1954, Stechert’s comfortable stadium and arena seats can be found in the Berlin Olympic Stadium as well as in numerous host stadiums of the Football World Cups in Germany, South Africa and Brazil.
- Verteda Limited – Verteda is a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality industry. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement and mobile & wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience.
- Wembley Stadium Consultancy Ltd – Wembley Stadium Consultancy is the consultancy arm of Wembley National Stadium Limited, owners and operators of the world famous Wembley Stadium, host venue for the 2011 & 2013 UEFA Champions League Finals and the 2012 London Olympics Football Finals.
- Wire and Sky – Wire and Sky Ltd provides Urban Aerial Adventures for venues seeking innovative ways of increasing profitability.
- Xirrus – Xirrus provides comprehensive wireless network management services. We deliver right-sized, upgradable wireless solutions that require less equipment, provide predictable performance, and superior security enabled mobility for your business.
Meet with and learn from these key industry suppliers, as well as delegates from the world’s leading sports venues… only at TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 (3-5 June, Wembley). Email us!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.