How can venues and Stadia ensure that they are working to their fullest potential?
Wembley Stadium Consultancy is in the consultancy arm of Wembley National Stadium Limited, in business of helping venues, stadium owners and developers worldwide maximise their design, operational and commercial opportunities.
It’s core services fall under the following categories:
VENUE DESIGN: Operational design reviews, technical advice to the project design team, acoustic design services, environment design reviews, existing venue audits;
VENUE OPERATIONS: Facilities management/event management, turf design and management, catering and hospitality, crowd flow modelling, health, safety and security, accessibility, broadcast and media;
COMMERCIAL EXPLOITATION: Business planning, event programming and marketing, sponsorship, suites and club schemes, ticketing, brand development and protection;
TRAINING AND EDUCATION:
Crowd safety planning and management, event and property security, event medical and first aid, event planning, event delivery.
Who has benefited?
Based on the strength of the Wembley brand and their wide-ranging expertise, the Consultancy has played a key role in past and present projects, including most recently:
- Qatar – Stadium Operations Consultant to Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee – in conjunction with IMG, WSC is providing operational consultancy services in relation to four of the proposed new stadia to be built for the FIFA World Cup 2022.
- India – provision of pitch and sports turf consultancy services for eight stadia in India in conjunction with IMG Reliance India.
- Saudi Arabia – King Abdullah Stadium, Jeddah – operational consultancy services in relation to the pre-opening and opening phases for this new-build stadium
A helping hand
Their approach is flexible and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. However, in general they offer three types of approach – or a mix between all three:
- Consultancy support – a fee-based service based on a specific client brief. This could include preparing feasibility studies, analysing financing options or developing business plans.
- Consortium Support –the Consultancy are often invited to be a part of a consortium that is planning to design, build and operate a new venue.
- Management Contracting –helping you to build and prepare your management team, the Consultancy can provide interim management personnel and could take on full management responsiblity for your venue.
Want to know more?
There are three ways to contact Wembley Stadium Consultancy:
T: Call Mandy Shaw on +44 (0) 844 980 8001 #6690
Postal Address: Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966 London SW1P 9EQ
Meet with leaders in the stadium industry – only at TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014! Email us.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.