Like no other event, we bring together the global stadium, arena and major sports venue business. Our proven formula (Compact Footprint x Quality Content = Maximum Knowledge Transfer) remains the same. We’re not a trade show with endless halls of promotion giveaways.
Instead, this is a Business Networking Event with a focus on quality. That means attendees attendance, quality content and quality connections. But, after a decade of bringing the industry together, it’s time for a re-vamp.
What’s new for 2020?
For our 11th edition we’re re-jigging and re-invigorating the Summit format. This includes:
- THE POINT TAKEOVER – We’re putting everything in one place. The Point at Emirates Old Trafford will incorporate all the stages, exhibtion and networling spaces to ensure we’re maximising networking, learning and intros;
- ENHANCED CONFERENCE programme with more speakers, across multiple stages with dedicated tracks around Technology, Innovation and Transformation;
- THE MARKETPLACE – Our dedicated networking space gets more space. This is where all the lunches and coffee breaks are served – with the space ringed by ‘demo-pods’ showcasing the latest innovations and solutions;
- TICKETING & REVENUES – We co-locate our leading TheTicketingBusiness Forum to run alongside the Summit (offering you access to another 500+ delegates/50+ speakers at the forefront of ticketing, marketing and fan engagement);
- LISTEN HERE. BE THERE – Two places at once? Tune in to chosen conference tracks (in different parts of the Summit), whilst networking in another. Don’t miss a single presentation;
- VENUE TECH SHOWCASE – Technology is transforming everything we do at our venues. For 2020, we add a dedicated Venue Tech Showcase to The Marketplace to offer more demos and briefings;
- NETWORKING & INTROS – Someone you want to meet? A venue you’d love to learn from? Let us know and our events team will make the introduction. The Summit has a ‘family vibe’ and we love to bring new faces to the fold.
Want to join us? Questions? Email us here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.