Here’s the thing.
We know that women in sport are amongst some of the most powerful players in the game.
We know that the stadium industry is working to address the gender imbalance.
We know that 75% of our own team is female (and killing it!)
But, for some reason, our attendee list doesn’t reflect the efforts we have made to deliver a more equally represented Summit.
We’d like to fix that.
Do you work with an influential woman in sport? Have a female colleague who is leading the way in stadium management? We ask you to nominate an influential female colleague who you think should represent at the Summit to take one of 10 complimentary guest passes (usually £1,195), as part of our continued commitment to improving the ratio.
Take a look at just a few of the world’s leading female stadium professionals already supporting the Summit:
- Karen Eyre-White, Chief Executive, Sports Ground Safety Authority, UK
- Tanya Dreesen, Vice President, Partnership Activation and Special Projects, Minnesota Vikings, USA
- Charlene Nyantekyi, Head of Hospitality and Operations, Formula E, UK
- Gemma McGoman, Owner, The Isla Gladstone Conservatory
- Ebru Koksal, UEFA Consultant, Turkey
- Tery Howard, Senior Vice President/Chief Technology Officer, Miami Dolphins, USA
- Claire Hughes, Head of Partner Experience and VIP Hospitality, Liverpool FC, UK
- Danielle Lewis, Head of Ticketing & Hospitality, Southampton FC, UK
- Julianne Savage, Community & Public Affairs Officer, Croke Park Stadium, Ireland
- Martha Smithers, Sustainability & Deputy Stadium Safety Officer, Croke Park Stadium, Ireland
- Rita Ochoa, Associate Architect, AFL Architects, UK
- Serena Davis, Director of Business Development, MEIS Architects, USA
- Diane Kirby, Operations Manager, Liverpool FC, UK
- Christine Prior, Fan Engagement Manager, Everton FC, UK
Deadline for nominations is Friday 19 May 2017.
*Only valid for new delegate registrations, previous registrations cannot be refunded. The nominee must be currently working within the stadium sector. You may nominate more than one person.