Here’s the thing.
We know that women in sport are amongst some of the most powerful players in the game.
We know that the stadium industry is working to address the gender imbalance.
We know that 75% of our own team is female (and killing it!)
But, for some reason, our attendee list didn’t reflect the efforts we have made to deliver a more equally represented Summit.
We’ve worked to fix that.
A little while ago we asked you to nominate influential female colleagues who you thought should represent at the Summit to take one of 10 complimentary guest passes (usually £1,195), as part of our continued commitment to improving the ratio.
The response we received to this campaign was amazing, and within a few days we had a huge list of powerful female sports professionals to invite. We’re delighted to introduce our final 10 VIP guests:
- Judy Cardiff, Head of Product, TicketCorp, USA
- Katarzyna Jedrachowicz, Promotion Manager, Lechia Gdansk, Poland
- Michelle McAleer, Head of Finance, Human Resources & Business Development, Ulster GAA, Ireland
- Marie Symth, Suite and Hospitality Manager, Croke Park, Ireland
- Caroline McEleney, Director of Hospitality Sales, Manchester City FC, UK
- Laura Johnson, Director of Sales and Marketing – Sport, Ticketmaster Sport, UK
- Deirdre Lennon, Director, Gilroy McMahon Architects, Ireland
- Susann Graeff, User Interface Designer, SAP, Germany
- Inês Alves Caetano, Product Manager (Fan Experience), Sporting Club de Portugal, Portugal
- Brae Mort, Marketing Manager, World Rugby – Dublin, Ireland
A warm welcome to our latest attendees. You can see the full list of all the organisations registered here.