Our COO, Angelina Tennino, returned from her pre-Summit site visit in Barcelona this week with lots of exciting news:
The 6th edition of TheStadiumBusiness Awards is booked into Camp Nou Terrace for evening of 10th June. The club will be there to welcome the best in the business (Our regulars will know that we were here in 2011 and the setting for the Awards was magical. We’ll be touring FCB’s Museum prior to the Awards dinner);
TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2015 programme will feature presentations from key FC Barcelona club executives on the following themes:
- Espai Barça project update (the redevelopment programme for the Camp Nou stadium and campus);
- Camp Nou’s success as a tourist destination; and
- The rise of the ‘global fan’ and how to engage through digital.
All conference sessions (and The Marketplace exhibition) will take place at the flagship hotel of the NH Group – the Hesperia Tower. Located 10mins from Barcelona’s airport and 10mins from the city centre, the hotel has state-of-the-art conference facilities to support the four conference tracks over the three days. There are:
- TheStadiumBusiness Summit (10-11 June) with the focus on revenues, operations, content and business strategy.
- Fan Experience Forum (9 June) with the focus on fan engagement, matchday experience and digital marketing.
- Premium Seat Seminar (9 June) – Europe’s only meeting dedicated to sports hospitality revenues covering VIP, Premium and Club level seating (data insights, sales approaches, product development and customer service).
- And (new for 2015) VTECH The Venue Technology Meeting (11 June) a special one-day programme showcasing the very best in stadium and arena technologies, ROI, procurement strategies and integration.
Barcelona in June… who wouldn’t want to be there?
Our Earlybird Offer ends 2 March! Save £300 on your delegate pass when booking before next Monday! See here.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.