Today, we unveil our full Programme Preview for #SBS23 – our 14th edition of the Summit – with an extraordinary array of sports and entertainment leaders from around the world.
Our 14th annual TheStadiumBusiness Summit next month in Manchester is shaping up to be our best yet:
- 50+ speakers already confirmed – from venue CEOs and CTOs, to Inventors and eSports Commissioners;
- The Marketplace is sold out – with 30+ of the sector’s leading suppliers showcasing their latest innovations, from frictionless retail and 5G to chatbots and interactive displays;
- Spanning the globe we have delegations from 75+ teams and venues registered;
- This past week we’ve registered delegations from Intuit Dome, Leicester City FC, be•at Venues, Paris Entertainment Company, Wembley Stadium, Crystal Palace FC, Miami Dolphins, The FA, Rangers FC, Etihad Arena, Tottenham Hotspur FC, The SSE Arena, Everton FC;
- They’ll be joined by the finalists of this year’s TheStadiumBusiness Awards and a couple of hundred more industry movers and shakers!
And, if you like what you see in the programme preview, then today’s the day to to register!
The Earlybird rate – saving £300 on the full delegate fee – ends today (Friday 19 May). See you all in Manchester soon!