In 9 weeks, 500 industry leaders will be leaving Madrid with lots of new contacts, ideas and inspiration:
- Registrations galore… this month’s sign-ups include: FC Schalke 04, Real Madrid C.F., Inter Milan, Croke Park, Bundesliga, Club Atlético De Madrid, Adelaide Oval and many more…
- Heineken and Lancashire County Cricket Club will showcase their five-year partnership and preview their fan engagement strategies;
- Estadio Azteca – the national stadium of Mexico – will be sharing its modernisation programme as the stadium celebrates 50 years in 2016;
- Did you see our first batch of New Signings? These are organisations attending #SBS for the first time and you can meet them all in Madrid;
- We have a limited number of tickets remaining for TheStadiumBusiness Awards. Celebrate with the industry on the pitch at the Santiago Bernabéu. Reserve your seat here.
See you soon!
Ian & TheStadiumBusiness Summit team
PS. Any questions about the Summit, simply ping me a note.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.