With nominations set to open later this week, we are delighted to unveil the Judging Panel for TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2022 (#SBA22).
Our sincere thanks to these fantastic, industry leaders who will be casting their votes to determine this year’s – the 13th annual – Awards winners (clockwise from top right):
- Jason Gannon, Managing Director, SoFi Stadium*, USA
- Lungi Macebo, COO, Birmingham City F.C., UK
- Timo Rohwedder, CEO, Olympiastadion Berlin*, Germany
- Jackie Ventura*, Sr. Director – Sustainability, Health & Hygiene, Golden State Warriors, USA
- Mario Passetti, General Manager, Cagliari Calcio*, Italy
- Ian Nuttall, Co-Founder, TheStadiumBusiness, UK
- David Keirle*, Chairman, KSS, UK
- Tony Rhoades, Chairman, CEO & Founder, GroundWOW*, UK
- Marie Lindqvist, SVP Operations, ASM Global Europe*, Sweden
*Denotes individual, organisation or venue winner in TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2021. For more details on their achievements please download our free 2021 Finalists in Focus report.
Nominations for #SBA22 shortlists open midday (BST) Thursday 31 March. All shortlisted entries will be invited to attend #SBS22 as VIP guests, with the winners to be announced live at Emirates Old Trafford – on the evening of 5th July 2022. See you there!
What are people saying?
“The Summit was superb! So many interesting presentations and panel discussions... we’ll definitely be back next year!”
Kathryn Morgan Business Development Director, Sodexo Live!
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing