Catch up with colleagues – and make new friends at our opening tour and networking reception! Attendees of TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 will be joined by delegates of Premium Seat Seminar 2014 and Fan Experience Forum 2014 for an expert tour of the legendary Wembley Stadium – now connected by EE – and a reception courtesy of Wembley Stadium Consultancy.
Did you know?
- The original Wembley Stadium was known as the Empire Stadium, and was built as the centrepiece of a British Empire Exhibition at the end of the First World War;
- The new Wembley encloses 4,000,000 m³ inside its walls and under its roof. This is the equivalent of 25,000 double-decker buses or 7 billion pints of milk;
- The stadium’s pitch is enhanced by desso technology which combines synthetic grass with the real Wembley grass to strengthen the surface;
- With a span of 315 metres, the arch is the longest single span roof structure in the world and is visible right across London;
- The arch ensures that there are no pillars in the new stadium which could obstruct the views of fans;
- The stadium was designed with stands that are higher and closer to the pitch than the original stadium and with better uninterrupted views.
Connecting the world’s stadium business
Like no other event, we bring together the global stadium, arena and major sports venue industry. Combining a world-class attendee list, multiple conference programmes, workshops, tours, networking events plus TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2014, this is THE essential stadium industry meeting of the year.