Catch up with colleagues – and make new friends at our opening tour and networking reception! Attendees of TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014 will be joined by delegates of Premium Seat Seminar 2014 and Fan Experience Forum 2014 for an expert tour of the legendary Wembley Stadium – now connected by EE – and a reception courtesy of Wembley Stadium Consultancy.
Did you know?
- The original Wembley Stadium was known as the Empire Stadium, and was built as the centrepiece of a British Empire Exhibition at the end of the First World War;
- The new Wembley encloses 4,000,000 m³ inside its walls and under its roof. This is the equivalent of 25,000 double-decker buses or 7 billion pints of milk;
- The stadium’s pitch is enhanced by desso technology which combines synthetic grass with the real Wembley grass to strengthen the surface;
- With a span of 315 metres, the arch is the longest single span roof structure in the world and is visible right across London;
- The arch ensures that there are no pillars in the new stadium which could obstruct the views of fans;
- The stadium was designed with stands that are higher and closer to the pitch than the original stadium and with better uninterrupted views.
Connecting the world’s stadium business
Like no other event, we bring together the global stadium, arena and major sports venue industry. Combining a world-class attendee list, multiple conference programmes, workshops, tours, networking events plus TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2014, this is THE essential stadium industry meeting of the year.
Discover the secrets of Wembley Stadium and take knowledge back to your own venue – only at TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2014!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.