We’ve announced 16 speakers for VTECH15, including: the Director of Business Operations at the most technologically advanced stadium in the world, one of the men leading German football’s connected venue vision and the co-founder of Cisco’s Sports and Entertainment division.
The world-class speaker line-up features presentations from the following industry leaders:
- Director of Business Operations, San Francisco 49ers
- Head of ICT, HSV Hamburger
- COO, Quince Imaging Inc
- Senior Project Manager, Rugby Football Union
- Board Member for Marketing, Media & Commercial, PSV Eindhoven
- Ticketing Director, Paris Saint-Germain
- VP Technology, Orlando Magic, USA
- Vice President IT, AEG Europe, UK
- CIO, Sporting KC, USA
- Board Member, PSV NV, The Netherlands
- VP Technology Services, Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment
- Founder, Silicon Valley Sports Ventures
- Group IT Director, The FA Group, UK
- Head of IT, VFB Stuttgart, Germany
- Director of IT, AEG Europe, UK
- CIO, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Germany
- and more…
Explore topics including Apps & Analytics, WiFi Vs Cellular, Video Streaming, Digital Signage, Digital Strategies, Retrofit & Upgrades and much more!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.