We’ve announced 16 speakers for VTECH15, including: the Director of Business Operations at the most technologically advanced stadium in the world, one of the men leading German football’s connected venue vision and the co-founder of Cisco’s Sports and Entertainment division.
The world-class speaker line-up features presentations from the following industry leaders:
- Director of Business Operations, San Francisco 49ers
- Head of ICT, HSV Hamburger
- COO, Quince Imaging Inc
- Senior Project Manager, Rugby Football Union
- Board Member for Marketing, Media & Commercial, PSV Eindhoven
- Ticketing Director, Paris Saint-Germain
- VP Technology, Orlando Magic, USA
- Vice President IT, AEG Europe, UK
- CIO, Sporting KC, USA
- Board Member, PSV NV, The Netherlands
- VP Technology Services, Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment
- Founder, Silicon Valley Sports Ventures
- Group IT Director, The FA Group, UK
- Head of IT, VFB Stuttgart, Germany
- Director of IT, AEG Europe, UK
- CIO, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Germany
- and more…
Explore topics including Apps & Analytics, WiFi Vs Cellular, Video Streaming, Digital Signage, Digital Strategies, Retrofit & Upgrades and much more!
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.