Five weeks today and we’ll be back from the largest stadium industry meeting in the world:
1. Registrations have been flying in this week, the latest include: PSV Eindhoven, Adelaide Oval, Wembley Stadium, Columbus Crew, Tampa Bay Rays, Sydney Cricket Ground, Oracle Hospitality, Inter, RFL, Legends and many more.
2. Wasps CEO will be discussing the acquisition of Ricoh Arena and relocating the club. Full speaker line-up here.
3. Leading sports architects HOK are sponsoring the welcome reception on the 5* Hesperia Tower terrace – on the evening of 9th June. Drinks on them!
4. TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2015 shortlists are live.
5. Over 20 Heads of IT from Bundesliga clubs have joined VTECH15.
6. The Marketplace is set for a sell-out. Latest sign-ups include: Purple WiFi, Levy Restaurants, Tripleplay Services, Wincor-Nixdorf and more.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
We are building a new stadium so this event is really great for us, not only to meet the best suppliers but also other clubs who plan to build as well to share each of our ideas...
Jean-Michel Waroquier Head of Marketing , Royal Charleroi Sporting Club
Congratulations on a fabulous event. You guys really go the extra mile!
Chris Salmon Commercial Director, SG Fleet
A delightful summit… There are great opportunities ahead.
Javier Martinez CEO, JMTZ
Another great Summit. We couldn't be more pleased with our participation.