Five weeks today and we’ll be back from the largest stadium industry meeting in the world:
1. Registrations have been flying in this week, the latest include: PSV Eindhoven, Adelaide Oval, Wembley Stadium, Columbus Crew, Tampa Bay Rays, Sydney Cricket Ground, Oracle Hospitality, Inter, RFL, Legends and many more.
2. Wasps CEO will be discussing the acquisition of Ricoh Arena and relocating the club. Full speaker line-up here.
3. Leading sports architects HOK are sponsoring the welcome reception on the 5* Hesperia Tower terrace – on the evening of 9th June. Drinks on them!
4. TheStadiumBusiness Awards 2015 shortlists are live.
5. Over 20 Heads of IT from Bundesliga clubs have joined VTECH15.
6. The Marketplace is set for a sell-out. Latest sign-ups include: Purple WiFi, Levy Restaurants, Tripleplay Services, Wincor-Nixdorf and more.
What are people saying?
You guys did a great job. Really enjoyed the programming and hospitality.
Scott Jenkins General Manager, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
The best conference I've ever attended!
Lee Zeidman President, STAPLES Center
Over the past decade you have done an incredible job to build this event. A truly international stage...
Jean Christophe Gileta President , Live Stadium
Thanks for putting on another great event. It exceeded expectations – both in terms of the quantity and quality – of conversations over the two days...
Business Development Director Sports and Entertainment, Oracle Hospitality
Another great eventy. Always nice to catch up with the industry – and get all those ideas flowing
Jacob Lauesen Director Brand Marketing & Development, F.C. København
Your conference is the industry benchmark. Any individual working in the industry has the opportunity to take away learnings for their own venue.